Friday, June 3, 2011

People Love Quotations And Motivational Saying


My only hobby is laziness, which naturally rules out all others. by Granni Nazzano Sentences


SMILE GOD LOVES YOU by Unknown Sayings


I have no idea what White House statement was was issued, but I stand by it 100 percent. by Richard Darman Qutations


There is not any memory with less satisfaction than the memory of some temptation we resisted. by James Branch Cabell Sentences


All the resources we need are in the mind. by Theodore Roosevelt


I told my mother-in-law that my house was her house, and she said, ``Get the hell off my property.' by Joan Rivers

Praise youth and it will prosper. by Irish Proverb


When I walk with you I feel as if I had a flower in my buttonhole. by William Makepeace Thackeray


When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, 'Did you sleep good' I said 'No, I made a few mistakes.' by Steven Wright


I can think of nothing less pleasurable than a life devoted to pleasure. by John D Rockefeller


God bless thee; and put meekness in thy mind, love, charity, obedience, and true duty! by William Shakespeare


Evil draws men together. by Aristotle Rhetoric


Sow an act and you reap a habit. Sow a habit and you reap a character. Sow a character and you reap a destiny. by Charles Reade


Under a tattered cloak you will generally find a good drinker. by Danish proverb


Never make anything simple and efficient when a way can be found to make it complex and wonderful. by Unknown


Daily Romantic Sayings And Coll One Liner
great one liners

No comments:

Post a Comment