Sunday, June 5, 2011

Memorable Wise Quotations And Inspirational Word


The only reward of virtue is virtue the only way to have a friend is to be one. by Ralph Waldo Emerson Messages


There comes a time when a man must spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats. by H L Mencken Sayings


Retirement at sixty-five is ridiculous. When I was sixty-five I still had pimples. by George Burns One liners


Children are all foreigners. by Ralph Waldo Emerson Messages


No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself, or to get all the credit for doing it. by Andrew Carnegie


The future is like heaven, everyone exalts it, but no one wants to go there now. by James Arthur Baldwin

How we treasure (and admire) the people who acknowledge us by Julie Morgenstern


Live truth instead of professing it. by Elbert Hubbard


Everybody likes to go their own way--to choose their own time and manner of devotion. by Jane Austen


Love is being stupid together. by Paul Valery


I brought myself down. I impeached myself by resigning. by Richard Milhous Nixon


Luck happens when oppurtunity encounters the prepared mind. by Denis Watley


Give me a place to stand, and I will move the Earth. by Archimedes ca 235 BC


Pascal keeps your hand tied. C gives you enough rope to hang yourself. by Anon


Envy is ignorance, imitation is suicide. by Ralph Waldo Emerson Self Reliance


Men Cool Quotations And Love Saying
nice love sayings

No comments:

Post a Comment