Saturday, November 26, 2011

Nice Men Quotes And Cute Quote


One thing we know for sure is that change is certain, progress is not. by Hilary Clinton Sayings


When there is a lack of honor in government, the morals of the whole people are poisoned. by Herbert Clark Hoover Quotes


Put your shoulder to the wheel. by Aesop Hercules and the Wagoner Phrases


On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog. by Peter Steiner Messages


I look upon the whole world as my fatherland, and every war has to me the horror of a family fued. by Helen Keller


The man who stops making new friends eventually will have none. by James Boswell


The inner fire is the most important thing mankind possesses. by Edith Sodergran


Whenever I hear, 'It can't be done,' I know I'm close to success. by Michael Flatley


The truest expression of a people is in its dance and music. by Agnes de Mille


Do not the most moving moments of our lives find us all without words by Marcel Marceau


In times of prosperity friends will be plenty, in times of adversity not one in twenty. by English Proverb


I believe in livin' a life less ordinary... Yet extraordinary. by Unknown


I told you I was sick. by Erma Bombeck on her tombstone


No punishment of the unrighteous has ever been too severe in the eyes of the righteous. by Author Unknown


He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much. by Bessie Stanley


Cool Long One Liners And Inspirational Quote
GOOD Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment