Monday, September 5, 2011

Interesting Motivational Proverbs And Daily Great Quotation


Al Czervik Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it. by CaddyShack Sentences


My thoughts are my company I can bring them together, select them, detain them, dismiss them. by Walter Landor Quotes


A mother never realizes that her children are no longer children. by James Agee Words

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good. by Anonymous Quotes


As long as you derive inner help and comfort from anything, keep it. by Mahatma Gandhi


Innovation is the creation of the new, Or the re-arranging of the old in a new way. by Mike Vance


There are no speed limits on the road to success. by David W Johnson


Intellectuals solve problems geniuses prevent them. by Albert Einstein


I would rather reach for the stars, Then at least I know That I could never end up with dirt on my hands. by Unknown


Never miss a chance to keep your mouth shut. by Robert Newton Peck


People will accept your ideas much more readily if you tell them Benjamin Franklin said it first. by David H Comins


Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function. by Unknown


Liberty is not a means to a higher political end. It is itself the highest political end. by Lord Acton


Of all the music that reached farthest into heaven, it is the beating of a loving heart. by Henry Ward Beecher


My home is not a place, it is people. by Lois McMaster Bujold


Men Inspirational Sayings And Long Good Quotation
http://hmwikkawiki.org/wikka1164/wikka.php?wakka=SergioCollins

No comments:

Post a Comment