Thursday, August 25, 2011

People Good Messages And Inspirational Message


Television has raised writing to a new low. by Samuel Goldwyn Messages


Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right. by Henry Ford Qutations


A schedule defends from chaos and whim. by Annie Dillard Qutations


My mother loved children -- she would have given anything if I had been one. by Groucho Marx Messages


All the fat guys watch me and say to their wives, 'See, there's a fat guy doing okay. Bring me another beer.' by Mickey Lolich


If you want to endure life, prepare yourself for death. by Sigmund Freud his essay on war death


People are very fond of giving away what they need most themselves. It is what I call the depth of generosity. by Oscar Wilde The Picture of Dorian Grey


My one regret in life is that I am not someone else. by Woody Allen


Silence is deep as Eternity speech is shallow as Time. by Thomas Carlyle


Prayer is .... the salve on the wounds of our spirit that we order from God in our moments with Him. by Unknown


Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does. by JeanPaul Sartre


My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way. by Ernest Hemingway


Knowledge is power. by Francis Bacon


Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed. by Natalie Clifford Barney


A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people. by Thomas Mann


Wisdom Wise Quotes And Cool Saying
sayings

No comments:

Post a Comment