Friday, March 4, 2011

Romantic Men Phrases And Meaningful Word


I guess you go too far when pianos try to be guitars. by Tori Amos One liners


To the dull mind all nature is leaden. To the illumined mind the whole world sparkles with light. by Ralph Waldo Emerson Qutations


I am at two with nature. by Woody Allen Sentences


I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country. by Nathan Hale last words 22 September 1776 Words


How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right. by Black Hawk


To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. by Oscar Wilde


Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant. by PT Barnum


A short saying oft contains much wisdom. by Sophocles


As memory may be a paradise from which we cannot be driven, it may also be a hell from which we cannot escape. by John Lancaster Spalding


Many complain of their memory, few of their judgment. by Benjamin Franklin


Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things. by Dan Quayle 113088


You can't depend on your judgment when your imagination is out of focus. by Wallace Stevens


Oh! dear; I was so miserable! I am sure I must have been as white as my gown. by Jane Austen Emma


For most of history, Anonymous was a woman. by Virginia


Audacity, more audacity and always audacity. by Georges Jacques Danton


Good Memorable Messages And Inspirational Quote
wise people sayings

No comments:

Post a Comment