Thursday, February 3, 2011

valentine Favorite Romantic Sayings And Popular Saying

valentine
Whoever ceases to be a student has never been a student. by George Iles Qutations


SMILE GOD LOVES YOU by Unknown Sayings


I exist as I am, that is enough. by Walt Whitman Song of Myself Words


The greatest power is often simple patience. by E Joseph Crossman Sayings


We may eventually come to realize that chastity is no more a virtue than malnutrition. by Alex Comfort


I told my mother-in-law that my house was her house, and she said, ``Get the hell off my property.' by Joan Rivers


The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision. by Hellen Keller


Any sufficiently advanced bureaucracy is indistinguishable from molasses. by Unknown


It?s such a part of me, I assume Everyone can see it. by Hugh Elliott Standing Room Only weblog 020905


Now my innocence begins to weigh me down. by Francois Rabelais

We don't know what we want, but we are ready to bite somebody to get it. by Will Rogers


I don't pretend to have all the answers. I don't pretend to even know what the questions are. Hey, where am I by Jack Handey Deep Thoughts


Death hangs over thee, While thou still live, while thou may, do good. by Marcus Aelius Aurelius


In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. In regione caecorum rex est luscus. by Desiderius Erasmus


Language exerts hidden power, like a moon on the tides. by Alcaeus


Long Motivational Words And Romantic Phrase
valentine sweet quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment