Saturday, January 15, 2011

Good People Sayings And Cute Message


Home is an invention on which no one has yet improved. by Ann Douglas Sentences

There are many things of which a wise man might wish to be ignorant. by Ralph Waldo Emerson Quotes


Math was always my bad subject. I couldn't convince my teachers that many of my answers were meant ironically. by Calvin Trillin Sayings


There are some things so serious you have to laugh at them. by Niels Henrik David Bohr Sentences


Reading well is one of the great pleasures that solitude can afford you. by Harold Bloom


I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. by Pablo Picasso


Gray hair is a sign of age, not wisdom. by Greek Proverb


The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one person. by VII Putnam


Not that you lied to me, but that I no longer believe you, has shaken me. by Friedrich Nietzsce Beyond Good and Evil


No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear. by Edmund Burke


The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes. by Victor Frankl


The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about. by Oscar Wilde


Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. by Benjamin Franklin


We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them. by Titus Livius


It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end. by Ursula K LeGuin


Romantic Men Quotations And Wise Word
Great Daily Message

No comments:

Post a Comment