Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Great Amazing Words And Motivational Message


Our houses are such unwieldy property that we are often imprisoned rather than housed in them. by Henry David Thoreau Sayings


Nobody ever committed suicide while reading a good book, but many have while trying to write one. by Robert Byrne Quotes


The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist. by Aaron Machado Sentences


In man, the things which are not measurable are more important than those which are measurable. by Alexis Carrel One liners


Magnificent promises are always to be suspected. by Theodore Parker


The reason that lovers never weary each other is because they are always talking about themselves. by La Rochefoucauld


One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man. by Elbert Hubbard


I am a man of principle, and one of my basic principles is flexibility. by Everett Dirksen


Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy. by Groucho Marx


In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. by Coco Chanel


Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others. by Buddha


Children have more need of models than of critics. by Joseph Joubert


Destiny waits alike for the free man as well as for him enslaved by another's might. by Aeschylus


I am not merry; but I do beguile
The thing I am, by seeming otherwise. by William Shakespeare Othello Act 2 scene 1


We are never so happy or unhappy as we think. by La Rochefoucauld


Cute Men Phrases And Nice Quotation
Famous Success Quotations

No comments:

Post a Comment